The Miami Heat, including Duncan Robinson, hit the court against the Detroit Pistons at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Robinson puts up 11.2 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Robinson’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Duncan Robinson Prop Bets (March 15)
Robinson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5 points prop bet set for Robinson on Tuesday is 1.7 fewer points than his season scoring average (11.2).
- Robinson has played 69 games this season, totaling more than 9.5 points in 34 of them.
- Robinson has gone up against a points prop bet in 61 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 24 times.
- Robinson has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Robinson has finished 33 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- On defense, the Pistons have conceded 112.1 points per game, which is 22nd-best in the NBA.
Robinson Vs Pistons
Bet On Heat Vs Pistons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from