Duncan Robinson and the Miami Heat will face the Denver Nuggets at 9:00 PM ET on Monday. Robinson puts up 9.8 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Robinson in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Duncan Robinson Prop Bets (November 8)
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.8 points Robinson has scored per game this season is 1.7 fewer than his prop total set for Monday (11.5).
- Robinson has appeared in nine games this season, totaling more than 11.5 points in three of them.
- Robinson has hit the over twice on a points prop this season (in nine tries)
- Robinson has averaged 2.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.7 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (3.5).
- Robinson has made more than 3.5 threes in three games this season.
- The Nuggets are the best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 98.8 points per game.
Robinson Vs Nuggets (2020-21)
Bet On Heat Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from