Duncan Robinson and the Miami Heat will hit the court against the Utah Jazz at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Robinson averages 10.6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Below, we take a look at Robinson’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
Duncan Robinson Prop Bets (November 6)
Scoring Prop Insights
- Robinson has scored 10.6 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.9 points less than Saturday’s points prop total.
- Through eight games this season, Robinson has put up more than 12.5 points three times.
- Robinson has hit the over twice on a points prop this season (in seven tries)
- Robinson has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Robinson has made more than 3.5 treys in three games this season.
- On defense, the Jazz have given up 100.1 points per game, which is fourth-best in the NBA.
Robinson Vs Jazz (2020-21)
Bet On Heat Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from