Duncan Robinson will hope to make a difference for the Miami Heat when they square off against the Utah Jazz at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday. Robinson posts 9.9 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 32.5% from the field and 31.2% from beyond the arc with 2.8 made 3-pointers per game.
In this article, we dig into all of Robinson’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Duncan Robinson Prop Bets (November 13)
Robinson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop total set for Robinson on Saturday is 1.6 more than his scoring average on the season (9.9).
- In the 12 games he’s played this season, Robinson’s point total has gone over 11.5 points five times.
- Robinson has gone over on his points prop total four times this season (in 11 games with such a prop).
- Robinson’s 2.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Robinson has finished five games this season with more than 2.5 made threes.
- The Jazz are the fifth-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 102.9 points per game.
Robinson Vs Jazz
Bet On Heat Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from