Two streaking teams meet when the No. 21 Duke Blue Devils (25-8, 14-6 ACC) visit the No. 13 Virginia Cavaliers (25-6, 15-5 ACC) on Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. The Blue Devils will put their eight-game win streak on the line against the Cavaliers, winners of four straight. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Devils’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Cavaliers ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of March 11, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Duke vs Virginia Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Duke Offense Vs. Virginia Defense
|Duke Offense||Stats (Rank)||Virginia Defense|
|72.9 (152)||Points/Gm||60.3 (6)|
|33.1 (230)||Possessions/Game||31.7 (70)|
|45.2 (148)||Field Goal %||41.5 (44)|
|33.6 (217)||3PT %||34.0 (188)|
|51.1 (183)||Effective FG %||48.3 (79)|
|55.4 (123)||True Shooting %||51.6 (55)|
Virginia Offense Vs. Duke Defense
|Virginia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Duke Defense|
|68.4 (268)||Points/Gm||64.4 (35)|
|31.7 (292)||Possessions/Game||33.1 (135)|
|45.3 (137)||Field Goal %||41.1 (34)|
|35.7 (98)||3PT %||30.5 (23)|
|51.7 (149)||Effective FG %||46.4 (24)|
|55.4 (123)||True Shooting %||50.3 (22)|
Best Betting Sites For Duke vs Virginia
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Duke Betting Insights
- Duke has covered 14 times in 33 chances against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils have been favored by 3 points or more 23 times this season, and covered the spread in 10 of those matchups.
- Duke and its opponents have combined to hit the over 14 out of 33 times this season.
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have combined to score more than 122 points in 29 of 33 games this season.
- Duke has an average point total of 137.3 in its games this year, 15.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Virginia Betting Insights
- Virginia is 13-17-1 ATS this year.
- The Cavaliers have been an underdog by 3 points or more two times this year, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Virginia and its opponents have combined to hit the over 16 out of 31 times this year.
- The Cavaliers have played 22 games this season that have had more than 122 combined points scored.
- The average total for Virginia’s games this season has been 128.7, 6.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Duke Key Players
- Kyle Filipowski leads the Blue Devils in scoring (15.3 points per game) and rebounding (9.0 rebounds per game).
- Duke’s assists leader is Jeremy Roach, who racks up 3.2 per game.
- Dariq Whitehead is the top three-point shooter for the Blue Devils, hitting 1.5 per game.
- Duke’s steals leader is Filipowski, who averages 1.2 per game. Dereck Lively II leads the team averaging 2.4 blocks a contest.
Virginia Key Players
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Armaan Franklin with 12.7 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds per game and 1.4 assists per game.
- The Virginia leaders in rebounds and assists are Jayden Gardner (5.8 rebounds per game) and Kihei Clark (5.6 assists per game).
- Franklin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, averaging 1.9 treys per game.
- Virginia’s Reece Beekman has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Kadin Shedrick is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.