The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
Duke vs Tennessee Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Duke Offense Vs. Tennessee Defense
|Duke Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tennessee Defense|
|72.6 (156)||Points/Gm||57.9 (3)|
|34.7 (159)||Possessions/Game||33.6 (139)|
|45.2 (144)||Field Goal %||37 (2)|
|33.7 (206)||3PT %||26.5 (1)|
|51.1 (180)||Effective FG %||42.5 (3)|
|55.4 (122)||True Shooting %||47.5 (5)|
Tennessee Offense Vs. Duke Defense
|Tennessee Offense||Stats (Rank)||Duke Defense|
|71.4 (184)||Points/Gm||63.6 (30)|
|33.6 (218)||Possessions/Game||34.7 (201)|
|43.7 (231)||Field Goal %||40.6 (23)|
|32.7 (259)||3PT %||30.1 (17)|
|50.3 (219)||Effective FG %||45.9 (16)|
|54 (198)||True Shooting %||49.8 (11)|
Best Betting Sites For Duke vs Tennessee
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Duke Betting Insights
- Duke is 16-19-0 ATS this season.
- The Blue Devils are 10-13 ATS this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 14 out of Duke’s 35 games have hit the over.
- The Blue Devils’ 35 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 125.5 points 28 times.
- The average total in Duke’s contests this year is 136.1, 10.6 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee is 17-17-0 ATS this year.
- The Volunteers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 14 out of 34 times this season.
- The Volunteers have combined with their opponents to score more than 125.5 points in 21 of 34 games this season.
- Tennessee’s average game total this season has been 129.3, 3.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Duke Key Players
- Kyle Filipowski leads the Blue Devils in scoring (15.1 points per game) and rebounding (nine rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Jeremy Roach’s 3.2 per game.
- The Blue Devils are led by Dariq Whitehead from long distance. He connects on 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Duke’s blocks leader is Dereck Lively II, who averages 2.5 per game. Filipowski leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
Tennessee Key Players
- The Volunteers leader in scoring is Santiago Vescovi with 12.6 points per game. He also adds 4.5 rebounds per game and three assists per game.
- The Tennessee leaders in rebounds and assists are Olivier Nkamhoua (five rebounds per game) and Zakai Zeigler (5.4 assists per game).
- Vescovi is tops from three-point range for the Volunteers, knocking down 2.7 treys per game.
- Tennessee’s Zeigler has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with two per game and Jonas Aidoo is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.