The Lafayette Leopards (0-3) hope to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the No. 7 Duke Blue Devils (4-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Devils’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Leopards ( ).
This article references betting data updated as of November 19, 2021 at 4:31 PM ET. Find all the current odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Duke vs Lafayette Betting Odds
Duke Offense Vs. Lafayette Defense (From 2020-21)
|Duke Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lafayette Defense|
|76 (61)||Points/Gm||76.7 (306)|
|69 (175)||Possessions/Game||71.5 (261)|
|46.8 (50)||Field Goal %||45.9 (282)|
|35.1 (110)||3PT %||33.2 (139)|
|53.6 (54)||Effective FG %||50.9 (227)|
|55.9 (81)||True Shooting %||54.5 (234)|
Lafayette Offense vs. Duke Defense (From 2020-21)
|Lafayette Offense||Stats (Rank)||Duke Defense|
|77.7 (39)||Points/Gm||71.3 (206)|
|71.8 (71)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (165)|
|43.6 (193)||Field Goal %||45.6 (267)|
|36 (73)||3PT %||35.4 (272)|
|50.6 (153)||Effective FG %||51.3 (245)|
|55.4 (100)||True Shooting %||54.5 (234)|
Duke Betting Insights
- Duke went 9-14-0 ATS last season.
- The Blue Devils did not cover the spread last season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 32-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 15 times in Duke’s games.
- Duke and its opponents went over 148 combined points in 11 of 23 games last season.
- Blue Devils matchups last season had an average point total of 144.6, 3.4 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Lafayette Betting Insights
- Lafayette covered seven times in 15 chances against the spread last season.
- In Lafayette’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times.
- Lafayette played nine games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 148 points.
- The average over/under for Leopards contests last year was 146.5, 1.5 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Duke Key Players
- Matthew Hurt scored 18.3 points per game last season and grabed 6.1 rebounds a contest.
- Jordan Goldwire notched four assists per game.
- Hurt had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Goldwire collected 2.2 steals per game. Mark Williams averaged 1.4 blocks an outing.
Lafayette Key Players
- Neal Quinn put up 3.8 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Justin Jaworski racked up 21.5 points per game.
- Jaworski hit 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Jaworski averaged 1.5 steals per game. Quinn collected one block an outing.