The Drexel Dragons (12-8, 6-2 CAA) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the North Carolina A&T Aggies (10-12, 5-4 CAA) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Corbett Sports Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on FloS. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dragons’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Aggies ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of January 26, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Drexel vs N.C. A&T Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Drexel Offense Vs. N.C. A&T Defense
|Drexel Offense||Stats (Rank)||N.C. A&T Defense|
|67.6 (289)||Points/Gm||73.5 (290)|
|12.0 (293)||Possessions/Game||10.7 (43)|
|43.3 (248)||Field Goal %||44.7 (241)|
|32.9 (245)||3PT %||31.0 (59)|
|50.0 (237)||Effective FG %||50.4 (196)|
|52.6 (258)||True Shooting %||56.5 (235)|
N.C. A&T Offense Vs. Drexel Defense
|N.C. A&T Offense||Stats (Rank)||Drexel Defense|
|72.4 (162)||Points/Gm||61.0 (15)|
|10.7 (321)||Possessions/Game||12.0 (71)|
|43.9 (216)||Field Goal %||42.5 (125)|
|35.2 (122)||3PT %||33.7 (183)|
|51.2 (172)||Effective FG %||47.5 (71)|
|52.6 (258)||True Shooting %||52.6 (107)|
Best Betting Sites For Drexel vs N.C. A&T
Drexel Betting Insights
- Drexel has put together an 11-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 3-point favorites this season, the Dragons have an ATS record of 6-2-1.
- So far this season, eight out of Drexel’s 19 games have hit the over.
- The Dragons and their opponents have scored more than 140.5 points in four of 19 games this season.
- Drexel has had an average of 128.6 points in its games this season, 11.9 fewer than this matchup’s total.
N.C. A&T Betting Insights
- N.C. A&T is 11-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Aggies are 8-7 ATS this year when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- N.C. A&T’s games have gone over the point total 10 out of 19 times this season.
- The Aggies have combined with their opponent to score more than 140.5 points in 10 of 19 games this season.
- The average over/under for N.C. A&T’s matchups this season is 146.0, 5.5 more points than this game’s total.
Drexel Key Players
- Amari Williams leads the Dragons in scoring (14.2 points per game) and rebounding (8.3 rebounds per game).
- Justin Moore paces the squad with 2.6 assists per game.
- The Dragons are led by Coletrane Washington from beyond the arc. He makes 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Williams leads Drexel in both blocks and steals, averaging 2.2 blocks and 1.5 steals per game.
N.C. A&T Key Players
- The Aggies go-to guy, Kam Woods, leads the team in both scoring (19.2 points per game) and assists (3.4 assists per game).
- Austin Johnson’s 5.9 rebounds per game paces N.C. A&T’s rebounding effort. He also adds 5.8 points per game.
- Woods makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, cashing in 3.2 treys per game.
- N.C. A&T’s Woods has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Johnson is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.