The Drexel Dragons (10-8, 4-2 CAA) aim to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Hampton Pirates (3-15, 0-6 CAA) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dragons’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Pirates ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of January 19, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Drexel vs Hampton Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Drexel Offense Vs. Hampton Defense
|Drexel Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hampton Defense|
|66.4 (310)||Points/Gm||78.9 (354)|
|5.6 (325)||Possessions/Game||8.6 (162)|
|42.6 (276)||Field Goal %||48.0 (347)|
|32.4 (263)||3PT %||39.8 (360)|
|49.2 (263)||Effective FG %||55.6 (350)|
|51.5 (299)||True Shooting %||61.0 (326)|
Hampton Offense Vs. Drexel Defense
|Hampton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Drexel Defense|
|67.3 (297)||Points/Gm||59.6 (11)|
|8.6 (201)||Possessions/Game||5.6 (39)|
|37.6 (362)||Field Goal %||42.2 (114)|
|32.2 (277)||3PT %||32.9 (146)|
|43.8 (357)||Effective FG %||47.1 (65)|
|48.1 (355)||True Shooting %||52.4 (102)|
Best Betting Sites For Drexel vs Hampton
Drexel Betting Insights
- Drexel is 11-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Dragons have won their only game this season when playing as at least 15-point favorites.
- Drexel and its opponents have combined to go over the point total six out of 17 times this season.
- In four games this season, the Dragons and their opponents have scored more than 133.5 combined points.
- The average point total in Drexel’s games this season is 126.1, 7.4 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Hampton Betting Insights
- Hampton has covered six times in 17 chances against the spread this year.
- The Pirates have been an underdog by 15 points or more six times this year, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- So far this year, 11 out of Hampton’s 17 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Pirates have played 14 games this season that ended with a combined score over 133.5 points.
- Hampton’s average game total this season has been 146.2, 12.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Drexel Key Players
- The Dragons points and rebounds leader is Amari Williams. He puts up 14.0 points per game and grabs 8.2 rebounds.
- Justin Moore paces the squad with 2.3 assists per game.
- The Dragons are led by Coletrane Washington from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Williams leads Drexel in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.9 blocks and 1.6 steals per game.
Hampton Key Players
- Jordan Nesbitt leads the team in both scoring (14.3 points per game) and rebounding (6.8 rebounds per game).
- The Hampton leader in assists is Russel Dean with 4.3 assists per game.
- Marquis Godwin leads the Pirates in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Nesbitt is a defensive force for Hampton, leading the team in both steals (1.2 per game) and blocks (0.8 per game).