Drew Lock has prop bets set for passing yards and rushing attempts when the Denver Broncos host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Drew Lock Week 17 Player Props
Lock’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Lock is set at 258.5, 42.3 more yards than his season average of 216.2.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 258.5 yards.
- This week, Lock will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense (267.5 yards allowed per game).
- Lock’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 238.8, which he’s fallen short of by 22.6 yards on average.
- Lock’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 238.8, a figure he’s covered in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3%).
- Lock has gone over his passing yards prop total six times this season (exactly half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Lock has averaged 3.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- In seven out of 12 games this season (58.3% of his opportunities), Lock has recorded more than 2.5 rushing attempts.
- Lock’s season-long average over/under is 2.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.0 more rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- 58.3% of Lock’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 12 games).
- Lock’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 2.5. He’s gone over that total in seven of 12 games (58.3%).
- Raiders opponents average 27.1 rushing attempts per game, the 14th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Lock or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from