Drew Lock Week 16 Player Props
Lock’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The Chargers are the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 232.4 yards per game through the air.
- Lock has thrown for an average of 211.8 yards per game in the 2020 season, 23.7 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11 matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 235.5 yards.
- Lock’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 239.1. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 27.3 yards per game.
- Lock has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- In six games this season (54.5%), Lock has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 239.1.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Lock has recorded 12.5 rushing yards per game during the 2020 season, the same as Sunday’s over/under.
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11 matchups), Lock has put up more than 12.5 rushing yards.
- Lock has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 11 opportunities (27.3%).
- In only three games this season (27.3%), Lock, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 9.3.
- Lock’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 9.3, which he’s outpaced by 3.2 yards on average this year.
- Lock will go up against a Chargers squad that allows 123.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 21st-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Lock or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from