Drew Lock has prop bets set for passing yards and completions when the Denver Broncos host the Buffalo Bills on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Drew Lock Week 15 Player Props
Lock’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Lock has thrown for an average of 219.8 yards per game during the 2020 season, 21.7 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- In six of 10 games this season (60%), Lock has thrown for more than 241.5 yards.
- In six games this season (60%), Lock has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 238.9.
- Lock’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 238.9, which he’s fallen short of by 19.1 yards on average.
- Lock has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total five times this season (half of his games).
- The Bills are the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 258.2 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Lock has averaged 18.5 completions per game this season, 2.0 fewer than the over/under in Saturday’s game (20.5).
- Lock collected more than 20.5 completions in six of 10 games this season (60% of his opportunities).
- Lock’s season-long average over/under is 21.1 completions. He has tallied 2.6 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In just four of 10 games this year, Lock has hit the over on completions prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Lock has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21.1 completions) in half of his games.
- The Bills allow the 13th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (23.4).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Lock or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from