Drew Lock Week 14 Player Props
Lock’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Lock will face the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense (259.1 yards allowed per game).
- Lock has thrown for an average of 213.1 yards per game during the 2020 season, 26.4 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 239.5 yards.
- Lock’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 238.9, which he’s fallen short of by 25.8 yards on average.
- Lock has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of nine times (44.4%).
- In five games this season (55.6%), Lock has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 238.9.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Lock or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from