Drew Lock Week 13 Player Props
Lock’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Lock is set at 224.5, 3.6 more yards than his season average of 220.9.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 224.5 yards.
- In five games this season (62.5%), Lock has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 240.6.
- Lock’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 240.6, which he’s fallen short of by 19.7 yards on average.
- Lock has gone over his passing yards prop total four times this season (exactly half of his games).
- The Chiefs are the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 243.3 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Lock’s per-game passing completions average (18.6) is 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (19.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5% of his chances), Lock had more than 19.5 completions.
- Lock’s 18.6 completions per game is 2.6 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.2.
- 50% of Lock’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Lock has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21.2 completions) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight chances).
- The Chiefs allow the 21st most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (22.0).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Lock or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from