Drew Lock and the Denver Broncos host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here are some betting insights and tips digging into Lock’s passing yards and completions prop bets.
Drew Lock Week 12 Player Props
Lock’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Lock has thrown for an average of 220.9 yards per game in the 2020 season, 7.6 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 228.5 yards.
- In five games this season (62.5%), Lock has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 240.6.
- Lock’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 240.6. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 19.7 yards per game.
- Lock has gone over his passing yards prop total four times this season (exactly half of his games).
- This week, Lock will face the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense (250.3 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Lock has averaged 18.6 completions per game this season, 1.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities), Lock had more than 20.5 completions.
- Lock’s 18.6 completions per game is 2.6 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.2.
- 50% of Lock’s games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Lock’s average prop bet for completions is 21.2. He’s gone over that total in five of eight games this season (62.5%).
- The Saints allow the 19th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (22.5).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Lock or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from