Drew Lock Week 10 Player Props
Lock’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Lock is set at 266.5, 59.8 more yards than his season average of 206.7.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one of six matchups), Lock has thrown for more than 266.5 yards.
- The Raiders are the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 274.9 yards per game through the air.
- Lock’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 236, which he’s fallen short of by 29.3 yards on average.
- In exactly half of his games this season, Lock has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 236.
- Lock has gone over his passing yards prop total three times this season (exactly half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Lock has averaged 3.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Lock has not carried the ball more than 2.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Lock’s 3.3 rushing attempts per game is 1.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 2.2.
- 66.7% of Lock’s games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of six games).
- Lock’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 2.2. He’s gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
- Raiders opponents average 26.1 rushing attempts per game, the 20th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Lock or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.