Drew Eubanks and the Portland Trail Blazers will face the Dallas Mavericks at 8:30 PM ET on Friday. Eubanks paces his squad in rebounds per contest (5.3), and also averages 7.6 points and 1.2 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
Below, we break down Eubanks’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Drew Eubanks Prop Bets (April 8)
Eubanks Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 7.6 points Eubanks has scored per game this season is 5.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (13.5).
- Eubanks’ point total has exceeded 13.5 points 14 times through the 76 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Eubanks has gone up against a points prop bet in 30 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 16 times.
- Eubanks’ 0.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Eubanks has made more than 0.5 three pointers in four of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Mavericks are ranked third in the NBA, conceding 104.9 points per contest.
Eubanks Vs Mavericks
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from