Drew Brees Week 9 Player Props
Brees’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- In five games this season (71.4%), Brees has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 277.4.
- Brees’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 277.4. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 6.3 yards per game.
- Brees has gone over on passing yards prop bets in five of seven opportunities this year (71.4%).
- The Buccaneers are the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 256.8 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Insights
- Brees is averaging 26.4 completions per game.
- Brees’ season-long average over/under is 22.5 completions. He has recorded 3.9 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Brees has hit the over on completions prop bets in five of seven games this year (71.4% of his chances).
- Brees has gone over his average completions prop bet total (22.5 completions) in 71.4% of his games (five of seven chances).
- The Buccaneers allow the 14th most pass completions per game in the NFL this season (24.1).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Brees or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from