Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints hit the field against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday on the road at Bank of America Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Brees’ passing and rushing yards prop bets in that matchup.
Drew Brees Week 17 Player Props
Brees’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Brees will face the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense (254.9 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Brees is set at 266.5, 17.3 more yards than his season average of 249.2.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11 matchups), Brees has thrown for more than 266.5 yards.
- Brees’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 278.4, which he’s fallen short of by 29.2 yards on average.
- Brees has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in six of 11 opportunities this year (54.5%).
- In six games this season (54.5%), Brees has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 278.4.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Brees’ -0.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.7 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- One time this season (out of 11 total games — 9.1%), Brees has had more than 3.5 rushing yards.
- Brees has hit the rushing yards over in only one of five opportunities (20%).
- Brees has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (2.7) in just 9.1% of his games (one out of 11 matchups).
- Brees’ average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 2.7 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 2.9 on average.
- Brees will go up against a Panthers squad that allows 118.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 15th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Brees or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from