Drew Brees Week 16 Player Props
Brees’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Vikings are the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 261.1 yards per game through the air.
- Friday’s passing yards prop bet for Brees is set at 284.5, 41.5 more yards than his season average of 243.0.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10 matchups), Brees has thrown for more than 284.5 yards.
- Brees’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 278, which he’s fallen short of by 35.0 yards on average.
- Brees has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total five times this season (half of his games).
- In exactly half of his games this season, Brees has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 278.
Saints vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from