Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints take on the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at home at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Brees’ passing and rushing yards prop bets in that matchup.
Drew Brees Week 10 Player Props
Brees’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The 49ers are the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 229.2 yards per game through the air.
- Brees has thrown for an average of 265.0 yards per game in the 2020 season, 21.5 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Brees has not thrown for more than 286.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- Brees’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 277.8, which he’s fallen short of by 12.8 yards on average.
- Brees has gone over his passing yard total in 62.5% of his opportunities this season (five of eight games).
- Brees’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 277.8, a figure he’s gone over in five out of eight games this season (62.5%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- In only one game this season (12.5%), Brees, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 2.2.
- Brees’ average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 2.2 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 1.9 on average.
- The 49ers give up 106.2 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Brees or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.