In the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday, Drew Brees has passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets for the New Orleans Saints’ matchup against the Chicago Bears at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Drew Brees Week 1 Player Props
Brees’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Brees is set at 249.5, 4.3 more yards than his season average of 245.2.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12 matchups), Brees has thrown for more than 249.5 yards.
- The Bears are the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 246.7 yards per game through the air.
- Brees’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 276.7. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 31.5 yards per game.
- Brees has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (276.7) in half of his games.
- Brees has gone over his passing yards prop total six times this season (exactly half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Brees has averaged 1.5 rushing attempts per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Brees has recorded more than 1.5 rushing attempts in six of 12 games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Brees’ season-long average over/under is 1.1 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of seven games this year, Brees took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Brees has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.1 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Bears opponents average 27.4 rushing attempts per game, the 10th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Brees or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from