Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints square off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some betting insights and tips digging into Brees’ passing yards and completions prop bets.
Drew Brees Divisional Round Player Props
Brees’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Brees is set at 241.5, 5.2 yards fewer than his season average of 246.7.
- In eight of 13 games this season (61.5%), Brees has thrown for more than 241.5 yards.
- Brees has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (274.6 passing yards) in just 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
- Brees’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 274.6. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 27.9 yards per game.
- Brees has gone over his passing yard total in 53.8% of his opportunities this season (seven of 13 games).
- This week, Brees will face the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense (270.0 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Brees’ per-game passing completions average (23.3) is 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (24.5).
- In seven of 13 games this season (53.8% of his chances), Brees had more than 24.5 completions.
- Brees’ season-long average over/under is 22.1 completions. He has recorded 1.2 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 61.5% of Brees’ games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (eight of 13 contests).
- Brees’ average prop bet for completions is 22.1. He’s gone over that total in seven of 13 games this season (53.8%).
- The 26.6 completions per game conceded by the Buccaneers defense this season is the second most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Drew Brees or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from