Does Draymond Green hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Green takes the court on Friday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Draymond Green Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Green has played in 35 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 24 of them.
- Green’s 6.2 points per game average is 3.3 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 35 total games — 22.9%) Green has scored more than 9.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Green this season is 7.4, 1.2 points higher than his scoring average on the season.
- Green has gone over the point total in just 41.7% of his opportunities (10 of 24 chances).
- Green’s season-long points prop bet average is 7.4 points, a figure he’s covered only 10 out of 35 contests (28.6%).
- Opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged 110.7 points per game this season, the 21st-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Green has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 25 times this season.
- Green’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 21.0, which is 5.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (26.5).
- In nine of 35 games (25.7%) Green has gone over his PRA prop bet total in Friday’s game.
- Green has a season-long PRA average (21.0) that’s 0.8 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (21.8).
- Green has gone over his PRA prop bets 56% of the time this season (14 of 25 opportunities).
- In only 15 of 35 contests this season (42.9%) Green covered his average PRA over/under (21.8).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Warriors vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from