Draymond Green and his Golden State Warriors teammates match up against the San Antonio Spurs at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday. Green is posting 7.6 points, 7.1 assists and 7.4 rebounds per game.
Below, we dig into Green’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Draymond Green Prop Bets (April 9)
Green Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.5-point total set for Green on Saturday is 0.9 more points than his season scoring average.
- Green has recorded more than 8.5 points 14 times this season (through 80 games).
- So far this season, Green is 14-for-40 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Green’s 0.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Green has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 13 games this season.
- Defensively, the Spurs are ranked 23rd in the NBA, conceding 113.0 points per game.
Green Vs Spurs
Bet On Warriors Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from