Draymond Green will hope to make a difference for the Golden State Warriors in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they play the Boston Celtics at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. Green puts up 7.7 points, 7.5 rebounds and 7.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1.4 steals and 1.1 blocks.
Below, we dig into Green’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Draymond Green Prop Bets (June 5)
Green Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.5-point total set for Green on Sunday is 0.8 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Green has played 99 games this season, scoring more than 8.5 points in 23 of them.
- So far this season, Green is 23-for-60 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Green’s 0.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Green has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 20 of his games so far this season.
- The Celtics are the best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 104.5 points per game.
Green Vs Celtics
Bet On Warriors Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from