Draymond Green and his Golden State Warriors teammates take on the Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday. Green is putting up 7.7 points, 7.1 assists and 7.5 rebounds per contest.
Below, we take a look at Green’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Draymond Green Prop Bets (June 16)
Green Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Thursday’s over/under for Green is 7.5 points. That’s 0.2 fewer than his season average of 7.7.
- In the 103 games he’s played this season, Green’s point total has gone over 7.5 points 33 times.
- Green has gone over on his points prop total 25 times this season (in 64 games with such a prop).
- Green’s 0.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (0.5).
- Green has 20 games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- The Celtics are the best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 104.5 points per contest.
Green Vs Celtics
Bet On Warriors Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from