Draymond Green and his Golden State Warriors teammates match up against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Green is tops on his squad in both rebounds (7.9) and assists (7.2) per game, and also posts 8.4 points. Defensively, he posts 1.3 steals and 0.8 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Green’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Draymond Green Prop Bets (November 18)
Green Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Green has recorded 8.4 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.9 points more than Thursday’s points prop total.
- Through 14 games this season, Green has put up more than 7.5 points eight times.
- So far this season, Green is 4-for-11 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Green’s 0.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (0.5).
- Green has made more than 0.5 three pointers in six of his games so far this season.
- The Cavaliers give up 101.6 points per game, second-ranked in the league.
Green Vs Cavaliers (2020-21)
Bet On Warriors Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from