The Richmond Spiders (2-1) go up against the Drake Bulldogs (2-0) at Knapp Center on Saturday, November 20, 2021. The game begins at 1:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Spiders ( ).
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of November 20, 2021 at 12:03 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Drake vs Richmond Betting Odds
Drake Offense Vs. Richmond Defense (From 2020-21)
|Drake Offense||Stats (Rank)||Richmond Defense|
|75.8 (67)||Points/Gm||69.0 (134)|
|66.1 (295)||Possessions/Game||68.6 (148)|
|48.3 (18)||Field Goal %||46.1 (287)|
|37.0 (42)||3PT %||31.6 (64)|
|54.2 (41)||Effective FG %||51.9 (262)|
|56.6 (57)||True Shooting %||54.9 (249)|
Richmond Offense vs. Drake Defense (From 2020-21)
|Richmond Offense||Stats (Rank)||Drake Defense|
|74.7 (86)||Points/Gm||64.3 (38)|
|68.7 (187)||Possessions/Game||66.2 (49)|
|47.2 (37)||Field Goal %||42.1 (100)|
|35.7 (84)||3PT %||31.0 (47)|
|53.8 (49)||Effective FG %||47.7 (67)|
|57.2 (45)||True Shooting %||51.5 (80)|
Drake Betting Insights
- Drake put together an 18-8-1 ATS record last year.
- The Bulldogs were 14-4-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Last season, 15 of Drake’s games hit the over.
- Drake’s 27 games last season went over this contest’s total of 146 points eight times.
- The average total in Bulldogs matchups last season was 138.1, 7.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Richmond Betting Insights
- Richmond put together a 10-10-1 ATS record last year.
- The Spiders were an underdog by 4.5 points or more four times last season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Richmond and its opponents combined to go over the point total nine out of 21 times last year.
- Richmond’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 146 points in 11 of 21 outings.
- Spiders contests last year had a 144.3-point average over/under, 1.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Drake Key Players
- Joseph Yesufu put up 13.1 points per game last season.
- Darnell Brodie notched 7.4 rebounds per game and Roman Penn averaged 5.3 assists per game.
- D.J. Wilkins knocked down 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
- Penn collected 1.4 steals per game. Tremell Murphy averaged 0.9 blocks a game.
Richmond Key Players
- Blake Francis put up 15.3 points per game last season.
- Tyler Burton grabbed 7.6 rebounds per game and Jacob Gilyard averaged five assists per game.
- Francis had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Gilyard averaged 3.6 steals per game. Burton collected 0.6 blocks a game.