The latest Sunday Night Football offers include a fantastic DraftKings sportsbook promo, as well as one from WynnBet. Below you’ll find offers for $100 in free bets for new DK and WynnBet users, along with odds boosts and risk-free bets for the NFL Week 6 matchup between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Seattle Seahawks.
New players can get $100 in free bets with the newest DraftKings Sportsbook promo with just a $1 bet on Seattle or Pittsburgh. Sign up for the site, deposit at least $5, and bet $1 on the pre-game moneyline on either the Seahawks or Steelers. The free bets appear in the account, whether or not the moneyline bet wins. CLAIM NOW
At WynnBet, new users can get $100 in free bets with a $1 bet if either the Seahawks or Steelers score in the game. Just sign up, deposit at least $20, and bet $1 pre-game on the moneyline, spread, or total. The free bets will appear in the account, whether or not if the bets win, if either team in the game wagered scores. CLAIM NOW
Seahawks at Steelers Odds
NFL Week 6 Sunday Night Football Matchup and Storylines
Sunday Night Football has become the marquee game for the NFL each week in the fall. NBC usually picks the top game of the offerings in the pre-season and that contest draws the biggest audience of the week. So far we’ve had five weeks of thrilling games loaded with intrigue and backstory.
Week 6, well, was a good idea in August. Unfortunately, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson injured a finger last Thursday night against the Rams and will miss the game. Meanwhile, Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger hasn’t quite looked himself most of the season.
So what will happen Sunday night in Pittsburgh? Can the young stars steal the spotlight from the headliners? Can Seattle back-up QB Geno Smith get a win on the road and keep Seattle on track in the NFC West?
Before betting, check up our Sunday Night Football Preview.
SNF Sportsbook Promos, Offers, Odds Boosts For All Users
- All players on BetMGM can try a One Game Parlay “risk-free”. Build a four-leg or greater parlay for the Seahawks-Steelers and if it loses, get the bet back as a free wager, up to $25.
- Caesars has boosted this to +300: Ben Roethlisberger over 255.5 passing yards, Najee Harris 70.5 rushing yards, and Steelers win, with a max bet of $100.
- All DraftKings accounts can try a “risk-free” same game parlay. Bet multiple legs on Sunday night with this DraftKings Sportsbook promo, and get the amount wagered if the bet loses, up to $25.
- Opt-in on FanDuel and bet a four-leg or greater parlay across NFL and college football action of $20 or more and get a $10 free credit on FanDuel, win or lose. The odds on the parlay must be +400 or better.
- For single-game FanDuel players, opt-in and build a three-leg or larger parlay with odds of +400 or better. If the parlay doesn’t cash, get the amount wagered back as free credit, up to $10.
- PointsBet is offering a “risk-free” bet for Sunday night. Opt-in and make a pre-game wager of -200 odds or better. That bet will be returned as site credit if it loses, up to $20.
- All players on WynnBet can build a parlay of four legs or more on NFL and college football action of $20 or more can get a free bet of $10 on Tuesday. The site credit will appear even if the bet doesn’t cash.
- Opt-in on WynnBet and bet four weekend games (college or NFL) with minimum odds of -200 or better for $50 or more and get a $50 free bet on WynnBet.