Per usual, DraftKings Sportsbook has an abundance of offerings for a major sporting event.
March Madness certainly qualifies, and DraftKings has fantastic promos and odds boosts for the multi-week bonanza of college basketball action.
Here are DK’s top offers thus far.
Championship Series Millionaire Bracket
DraftKings Sportsbook is dishing out $2 million in total prize money, with a $1 million grand prize, in its Championship Series Millionaire Bracket.
Here is how to enter:
- Deposit at least $100 into your account as the entry fee is $100. Then, opt into the Championship Series Millionaire Bracket
- Fill out your bracket by selecting teams to win each game
- First place will win $1 million, second place will grab $250,000, third place will get $125,000 and even those who finish anywhere from 660th place to 1500th will get $150
Bet $4 to win $265
New users will get +6400 odds on an underdog to win in select games in the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament. All you have to do to take advantage is:
- Get your welcome bonus at DraftKings Sportsbook
- Make a deposit of $5 or more
- Choose a lower seed to beat a higher seed (make sure it is an available game for this promo)
- Opt-in to boost your odds in your bet slip
Here are DraftKings Sportsbook’s odds boosts for the NCAA tournament thus far:
- Texas Tech, Tennessee & Syracuse all to win in Round 1: +400
- West Virginia and Villanova both to win by 10+ in Round 1: +375
DraftKings Bracket Pools
DraftKings DFS also has two free pools you can participate in during March Madness:
There is the March Mania Survivor Pool, which gives you a shot at $1 million.
And DK’s Bracket Battle, with $50,000 in guaranteed prizes.