DraftKings is gearing up for the 2020 NFL season with major free money promos and big cash contests. Here is a look at some of the top offers from DraftKings for NFL Week 1.
Chiefs ‘No Brainer’ special
DraftKings Sportsbook often runs a variety of “no brainer” specials and their offer for Chiefs versus Texans on NFL opening night 2020 certainly qualifies. DK users can get the heavily-favored Chiefs as a 101-point underdog. In other words, as long as the Chiefs don’t lose by 102 points you’ll be a winner.
Here are some more details on the offer.
- The maximum bet for this promotion is $50
- You must make the bet before 8:20 p.m. on game day, Sept. 10
- You must select the boost in your bet slip before placing the bet
- This offer excludes live bets, parlays, cash out bets, free bets and voided bets
- You must be physically located in the state of Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Iowa, West Virginia or New Hampshire to take advantage of the offer
To get started with DraftKings Sportsbook, go here.
DraftKings NFL Week 1: Fantasy Football Millionaire
DraftKings will be running Fantasy Football Millionaire contests on Opening Night of the 2020 NFL season on Sept. 10 when the Kansas City Chiefs host the Houston Texans, and on the first full Sunday of the season on Sept. 13.
- The Opening Night contest on Thursday, Sept. 10 will feature $2.5 million in total prizes and a $1 million first place prize. The entry fee is just $10 and the contest locks at 8:20 p.m. ET.
- DraftKings’ Opening Sunday Fantasy Football Millionaire contest has a whopping $5 million in total prizes with a first place prize of $1 million. The entry fee is just $5 and is free for both new and existing users with a deposit of $5 or more. DK’s Sunday contest locks at 1 p.m. ET on Sept. 13.
To get started with DraftKings, go here.
DraftKings Sportsbook free $1 million top prize survivor pool
Survivor pools are always extremely popular this time of year as they have major payouts if you can string along wins week-to-week throughout the football season. DK will be running a free $1 million top prize survivor pool to celebrate the 2020 NFL campaign. Here are more details on how to play:
- Entry into the survivor pool is free.
- Each week, entries will pick one team to win their game to advance into the next week of the survivor pool.
- You can only pick each NFL team once for the duration of the survivor pool. Once a team has been used you can no longer pick that team for the rest of the season.
- If the team you pick loses, you are eliminated from the survivor pool. If the team you pick wins, you advance to the next week.
- All games, including Thursday Night Football, will be available to pick
- Sunday at 1 p.m. ET is the final cutoff each week to make survivor pool picks.
Going all the way to Week 17
- If at the end of Week 17, one user is left, he or she will be declared the winner and take home all of the $1 million prize
- If at the end of Week 17 there are multiple users still alive, those entries will split the $1 million evenly.
$100 Million Golden Ticket Giveaway
DraftKings users will also get the chance to piggy-back off of the survivor pool entry by opting into DraftKings’ $100 Million Golden Ticket Giveaway. Here is how it works:
- By reserving entry into the $1 million survivor pool, users can claim a free reward ranging from $5 – $25,000 in value.
- Users will then be able to opt into the free Golden Ticket Giveaway sweepstakes where one person is guaranteed to win $1 million in cash.
- The drawing will take place on Sept. 13.
- The $100 Million Golden Ticket Giveaway is for both DraftKings DFS and DraftKings Sportsbook users – new and existing.
DraftKings Best Ball
Tired of all the week-to-week tinkering to your roster that typically comes with season long fantasy football? Fear not, because DraftKings is implementing Best Ball for the 2020 NFL season. Here are more details on Best Ball:
- First place prize for DraftKings’ Best Ball competition is $1 million and there are up to $3 million in prizes.
- The entry fee is $20.
- Snake draft a team and make no other roster moves all season.
- Each week the top scoring players at each position on your roster will count toward your total.
- The team with the most points at the end of the year wins.