Dougie Hamilton and the New Jersey Devils meet the Boston Bruins on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. If you’re thinking about a bet on Hamilton against the Bruins, we have lots of information to help you below.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Dougie Hamilton Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Dougie Hamilton Season Stats
- Hamilton has averaged 21:12 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of -7.
- He has scored in nine games, and has nine goals in total, so far this season.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 15 games this season, and has 18 in total.
- He has picked up at least one point in 22 games, and has 27 points in total, this season.
- He has two goals on the power play, plus five assists.
- Hamilton’s shooting percentage this season is 6.0%, and he is averaging 3.3 shots per game.
Dougie Hamilton Prop Bet Insights
- Hamilton has exceeded his points prop bet in 18 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 37 opportunities).
- In 40 games this season with shorter odds than +130 to go over his point total, Hamilton has exceeded the total 18 times (45.0% of chances).
- Hamilton has not played a game this season with longer odds than +130 to hit the over on his point total.
- Hamilton’s odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 43.5% that he hits the over.
Dougie Hamilton Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/27/2022||Canadiens||0||0||0||22:33||Home||W 3-2 SO|
|3/23/2022||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||20:16||Away||L 3-2|
|3/12/2022||Ducks||0||0||0||22:26||Home||W 2-1 SO|
New Jersey Devils Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from