Below you’ll find stats and insights about Ghim from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of June 5, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Doug Ghim odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Ghim’s recent form
- In his last five events, Ghim has an average finish of 47th.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Ghim has not finished within five shots of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score of even par across his last five events.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Ghim at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Ghim finished 60th in his only finish at this event in two visits.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Ghim finished 60th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,533 yards for this week, which is 248 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Ghim will take to the 7,533-yard course this week at Muirfield Village Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,250 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doug Ghim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||60||77-68-72 (+7)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-74||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-0.636||-2.190||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||2.648||-9.508||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-72-67-69 (-6)||-2.184||3.648||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-73||0.46||-2.970||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||70-70-68-72 (-8)||8.028||1.345||$675,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||71-77||0.441||-1.807||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-77||-0.111||-2.042||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-74||-5.305||-1.265||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||69-71-72-69 (-3)||3.945||-4.037||$20,869|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||66-73-71-71 (-7)||-0.154||1.790||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||59||67-68-73-73 (-7)||3.150||-3.544||$17,024|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from