Doug Ghim heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after a 16th-place finish in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities July 21-25 in his last tournament. A total of 169 competitors will head to Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31 for this event, which was last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:24 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Doug Ghim odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Ghim’s recent form
- Ghim has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Ghim has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Ghim at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Ghim has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- Ghim made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- Ghim finished 32nd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He carded three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,340 yards for this week, which is 75 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- The courses Ghim has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,230 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doug Ghim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||16||67-68-65-77 (-7)||11.632||11.492||$103,313|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||67-69-74-69 (-1)||–||–||$104,900|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||74-69||-0.952||-4.458||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-71||-4.28||4.074||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||18||65-71-68-69 (-7)||15.388||10.820||$123,975|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||60||77-68-72-78 (+7)||-6.676||-10.500||$26,640|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-74||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-0.636||-2.190||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||2.648||-9.508||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-72-67-69 (-6)||-2.184||3.648||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-73||0.46||-2.970||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||70-70-68-72 (-8)||8.028||1.345||$675,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||71-77||0.441||-1.807||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-77||-0.111||-2.042||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-74||-5.305||-1.265||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||69-71-72-69 (-3)||3.945||-4.037||$20,869|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||66-73-71-71 (-7)||-0.154||1.790||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||59||67-68-73-73 (-7)||3.150||-3.544||$17,024|
Ghim’s last tournament appearance was on July 21-25 at TPC Twin Cities. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 16th-place finish in the 3M Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from