Doug Ghim enters the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +10000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 44th in his last tournament, the Valero Texas Open.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Doug Ghim odds for the RBC Heritage
Ghim’s recent form
- Ghim hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 36th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, Ghim has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -1 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The par 71 measures 7,099 yards for this week, which is 199 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- Ghim will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,245 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6.4. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doug Ghim 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||44||74-72-72-69 (-1)||$21,853|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||29||71-67-68-78 (-4)||$96,125|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||36||71-73-65-81 (+2)||$42,381|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||21||69-72-71-68 (-8)||$81,822|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||37||70-71-73-72 (-2)||$34,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||67-68-69-69 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-69||$0|
Check out all the details from Ghim’s 44th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from