In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Ghim from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 10, 2022 at 3:25 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Doug Ghim odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Ghim’s recent form
- Ghim has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Ghim has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of even par over his last five events.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Ghim at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Ghim finished 16th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,237-yard length for this event.
- The average course Ghim has played over the past year has been eight yards shorter than the 7,237 yards The Renaissance Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doug Ghim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||67-69-74 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||74-69||-0.952||-4.458||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-71||-4.28||4.074||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||18||65-71-68-69 (-7)||15.388||10.82||$123,975|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||60||77-68-72-78 (+7)||-6.676||-10.5||$26,640|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-74||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-0.636||-2.19||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||2.648||-9.508||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-72-67-69 (-6)||-2.184||3.648||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-73||0.46||-2.97||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||70-70-68-72 (-8)||8.028||1.345||$675,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||71-77||0.441||-1.807||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-77||-0.111||-2.042||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-74||-5.305||-1.265||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||69-71-72-69 (-3)||3.945||-4.037||$20,869|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||66-73-71-71 (-7)||-0.154||1.79||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||59||67-68-73-73 (-7)||3.15||-3.544||$17,024|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from