Below you’ll find stats and insights about Ghim from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 7:31 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Doug Ghim odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Ghim’s recent form
- In his last five events, Ghim has an average finish of 61st.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Ghim has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -2 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Ghim at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In Ghim’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 65th.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Ghim finished 116th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Ghim scored five bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,284 yards, which is longer than the 7,209-yard length for this week’s event.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 57 yards shorter than the average course Ghim has played over the past year (7,266 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doug Ghim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||116||77 (+7)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-0.636||-2.190||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||2.648||-9.508||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-72-67-69 (-6)||-2.184||3.648||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-73||0.46||-2.970||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||70-70-68-72 (-8)||8.028||1.345||$675,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||71-77||0.441||-1.807||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-77||-0.111||-2.042||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-74||-5.305||-1.265||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||69-71-72-69 (-3)||3.945||-4.037||$20,869|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||66-73-71-71 (-7)||-0.154||1.790||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||59||67-68-73-73 (-7)||3.150||-3.544||$17,024|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from