Doug Ghim (odds to win) enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after he missed the cut at the Barracuda Championship in his last tournament. This tournament will tee off in Blaine, Minnesota from July 21-24. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Cameron Champ.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of July 19, 2022 at 3:23 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Doug Ghim odds for the 3M Open
Ghim’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Ghim has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five events.
- Ghim has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -4 over his last five events.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Ghim at the 3M Open
- In Ghim’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 18th.
- Ghim has made the cut one time in his last two entries to the event.
- Ghim last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than average.
- Golfers at TPC Twin Cities have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- TPC Twin Cities checks in at 7,428 yards, 199 yards longer than the average course Ghim has played over the past year (7,229 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doug Ghim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||67-69-74-69 (-1)||–||–||$104,900|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||74-69||-0.952||-4.458||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-71||-4.28||4.074||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||18||65-71-68-69 (-7)||15.388||10.82||$123,975|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||60||77-68-72-78 (+7)||-6.676||-10.5||$26,640|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-74||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-0.636||-2.19||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||2.648||-9.508||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-72-67-69 (-6)||-2.184||3.648||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-73||0.46||-2.97||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||70-70-68-72 (-8)||8.028||1.345||$675,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||71-77||0.441||-1.807||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-77||-0.111||-2.042||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-74||-5.305||-1.265||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||69-71-72-69 (-3)||3.945||-4.037||$20,869|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||66-73-71-71 (-7)||-0.154||1.79||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||59||67-68-73-73 (-7)||3.15||-3.544||$17,024|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from