Doug Ghim has +5000 odds in the 2021 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He will try to improve on his 18th-place finish at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 19, 2021, 6:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Doug Ghim odds for the 3M Open
Ghim’s recent form
- Ghim will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Ghim has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Ghim has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -8.3.
3M Open details
- Date: July 22-25, 2021
- Location: Blaine, MN
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 6.6M
- Defending Champ: Michael Thompson
Course history: Ghim at the 3M Open
- Ghim finished 18th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,332 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,468 yards, 136 yards longer than average.
- Golfers at TPC Twin Cities have averaged a score of -10.6 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4.6 over the past year.
- The average course Ghim has played over the last year (7,256 yards) is 212 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,468 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.0 among finishers, which is higher than the -10.6 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doug Ghim 2021 results
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||18||66-67-70-68 (-13)||$82,150|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||32||70-68-71-69 (-10)||$41,875|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||54||68-66-72-72 (-2)||$17,094|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||75-76||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||14||68-71-66-70 (-5)||$125,625|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-70||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||33||70-69-72-66 (-7)||$37,867|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||44||74-72-72-69 (-1)||$21,853|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||29||71-67-68-78 (-4)||$96,125|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||36||71-73-65-81 (+2)||$42,381|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||21||69-72-71-68 (-8)||$81,822|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||37||70-71-73-72 (-2)||$34,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||67-68-69-69 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-69||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Ghim’s 18th-place finish in his most recent outing at the John Deere Classic (TPC Deere Run, July 8-11).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from