The Dallas Mavericks, including Dorian Finney-Smith, take on the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Finney-Smith averages 11.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 1.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
Below, we take a look at Finney-Smith’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Bets (May 24)
Finney-Smith Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tuesday’s over/under for Finney-Smith is 10.5 points. That’s 0.5 fewer than his season average of 11.0.
- Finney-Smith has played 98 games this season, totaling more than 10.5 points in 49 of them.
- So far this season, Finney-Smith is 44-for-98 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Finney-Smith has hit 2.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Finney-Smith has made more than 2.5 threes in 38 games this season.
- The Warriors are the fourth-best defensive team in the NBA, allowing 105.5 points per game.
Finney-Smith Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from