Dorian Finney-Smith and the Dallas Mavericks will take on the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Finney-Smith posts 11.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Finney-Smith’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Bets (May 18)
Finney-Smith Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Finney-Smith has averaged 11.0 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.5 points less than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- Finney-Smith has played 95 games this season, scoring more than 11.5 points in 41 of them.
- Finney-Smith has gone up against a points prop bet in 95 games this season, and he’s gone over 44 times.
- Finney-Smith has hit 2.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Finney-Smith has made more than 2.5 threes in 37 of his games so far this season.
- The Warriors concede 105.5 points per game, fourth-ranked in the league.
Finney-Smith Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from