Dorian Finney-Smith and his Dallas Mavericks teammates take on the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Finney-Smith posts 8.2 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 38.9% from the field and 32.8% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
Below, we break down Finney-Smith’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Bets (November 19)
Finney-Smith Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.2 points Finney-Smith has scored per game this season is 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (8.5).
- Finney-Smith has played 14 games this season, recording more than 8.5 points in six of them.
- Finney-Smith has gone up against a points prop bet in 15 games this season, and he’s gone over four times.
- Finney-Smith has knocked down 1.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Finney-Smith has made more than 1.5 treys in seven of his games so far this season.
- The Suns are the 10th-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 104.9 points per contest.
Finney-Smith Vs Suns
Bet On Mavericks Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from