Dorian Finney-Smith’s Dallas Mavericks will take the court against the Brooklyn Nets at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Finney-Smith averages 10.7 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
Below, we take a look at Finney-Smith’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Bets (March 16)
Finney-Smith Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5-point total set for Finney-Smith on Wednesday is 0.8 more points than his season scoring average.
- Finney-Smith has appeared in 68 games this season, recording more than 11.5 points in 28 of them.
- So far this season, Finney-Smith is 29-for-67 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Finney-Smith’s 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Finney-Smith has made more than 2.5 threes in 25 games this season.
- Defensively, the Nets are ranked 20th in the league, allowing 111.6 points per game.
Finney-Smith Vs Nets
Bet On Mavericks Vs Nets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from