Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz play the Sacramento Kings on Saturday. Here’s how Mitchell’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Mitchell has had a points prop bet set in 43 of the 49 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Mitchell is set at 30.5 points. That’s 4.5 more points than his season average of 26.0.
- In 14 of 49 games this season (28.6%) Mitchell has scored more than 30.5 points.
- Mitchell’s average points prop this season has been set at 25.8 points, which he’s outscored by 0.2 points on average this year.
- Mitchell has hit the over on his point totals in 22 chances (51.2%) out of 43 opportunities.
- In 27 of 49 contests this season (55.1%), Mitchell scored more than his average points over/under of 25.8.
- Opponents of the Kings have scored 118.5 points per game this season, the most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Mitchell has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 41 times this season.
- Mitchell has averaged 35.8 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 4.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (40.5).
- Mitchell has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Saturday’s game in 15 of 49 games (30.6%).
- Mitchell’s PRA average (35.8) is 0.1 higher than his average prop bet over/under (35.7).
- In 58.5% of his opportunities this year (24 of 41), Mitchell has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 49% of his matchups this year (24 of 49 contests), Mitchell covered his average PRA over/under (35.7).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Jazz vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from