Does Donovan Mitchell hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Mitchell takes the court on Friday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Mitchell has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 38 of them.
- Mitchell has averaged 25.4 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.1 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- In 39% of his matchups this season (16 of 41 games) Mitchell has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Mitchell’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (25.6 points) by 0.2 points.
- Mitchell has hit the points over in only 18 of 38 opportunities (47.4%).
- Mitchell has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (25.6 points) in 53.7% of his games (22 out of 41 games).
- Opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged 110.9 points per game this season, the 21st-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Mitchell has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 36 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Mitchell combines to average 35.5 points, rebounds and assists, 3.0 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (38.5).
- In 41.5% of his games (17 out of 41) Mitchell has exceeded his PRA prop bet totals in Friday’s game.
- Mitchell has a season-long PRA average (35.5) that’s 0.2 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (35.3).
- In 20 out of 36 chances this season (55.6%), Mitchell has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 48.8% of his matchups this season (20 of 41 contests), Mitchell covered his average PRA over/under (35.3).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Jazz vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from