Does Donovan Mitchell hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Mitchell hits the court on Tuesday against the Boston Celtics.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Mitchell has had a points prop bet set in 33 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Mitchell is set at 25.5 points. That’s 0.7 more points than his season average of 24.8.
- In 18 of 36 games this season (50%) Mitchell has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Mitchell’s average points prop this season has been set at 25.4 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.6 points on average.
- Mitchell has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 14 out of 33 times (42.4%).
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Mitchell has scored more than his average points over/under of 25.4.
- Teams are scoring 111.1 points per game against the Celtics this season, the 21st-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Mitchell has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 31 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Mitchell has averaged 34.8 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (35.5).
- Mitchell has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Tuesday’s game in 16 of 36 games (44.4%).
- Mitchell’s season-long PRA average (34.8) is 0.2 lower than his average PRA over/under — 35.
- In 51.6% of his opportunities this season (16 of 31), Mitchell has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
Last 10 Games
Mitchell vs the Celtics
Bet on the Jazz vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from