Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz will face the Phoenix Suns at 9:30 PM ET on Friday. Mitchell leads his squad in both points (26.0) and assists (5.3) per game, and also posts 4.2 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.5 steals (10th in the NBA) and 0.2 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll break down Mitchell’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets (April 8)
Mitchell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 25.5-point total set for Mitchell on Friday is 0.5 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Mitchell’s point total has exceeded 25.5 points 39 times in the 80 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season, Mitchell is 36-for-64 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Mitchell’s 3.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Friday.
- Mitchell has made more than 3.5 treys in 33 of his games so far this season.
- The Suns concede 107.3 points per game, ninth-ranked in the league.
Mitchell Vs Suns
Bet On Jazz Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from