The Utah Jazz, including Donovan Mitchell, hit the court against the Toronto Raptors at 1:00 PM ET on Thursday. Mitchell leads his team in points per contest (24.6), and also averages 4.3 rebounds and 4.9 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.8 steals (10th in the NBA) and 0.2 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Mitchell’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets (November 18)
Mitchell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 24.6 points Mitchell has scored per game this season is 1.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Thursday (26.5).
- Mitchell has scored more than 26.5 points six times this season (through 14 games).
- Mitchell is 7-for-14 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Mitchell has made 3.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (3.5).
- Mitchell has made more than 3.5 three pointers in five games this season.
- Allowing 105.2 points per contest, the Raptors are the 11th-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Mitchell Vs Raptors (2020-21)
Bet On Jazz Vs Raptors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from