Donovan Mitchell’s Utah Jazz will take on the Dallas Mavericks at 8:30 PM ET on Monday. Mitchell is tops on his squad in both points (25.8) and assists (5.3) per contest, and also posts 4.0 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.6 steals (seventh in the NBA) and 0.2 blocked shots.
Below, we dig into Mitchell’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets (March 7)
Mitchell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Mitchell has racked up 25.8 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.3 points higher than Monday’s points prop total.
- Mitchell has appeared in 63 games this season, scoring more than 25.5 points in 30 of them.
- Mitchell has hit the over 27 times on a points prop this season (in 49 tries).
- Mitchell has connected on 3.5 three-pointers per game, the same as his over/under on Monday.
- Mitchell has made more than 3.5 threes in 24 games this season.
- On defense, the Mavericks have allowed 103.7 points per contest, which is second-best in the league.
Mitchell Vs Mavericks
Bet On Jazz Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from